Welcome to My Carer
Providing Home Care across Faringdon, Wantage, Shrivenham and all surrounding villages
My Carer Provide
High Quality Professional Care in Your Own Home
Our aim is to help you retain control of your life by providing support in your own home via our professional caring team.
Our specialist care services
We offer a wide range of services which you can find on our services page.
Please read our latest inspection report where we received
Your Local Home Care Services
Our objective is to provide outstanding individualised care to all our clients. All our clients are treated with dignity, understanding and respect at all times.
Not Just Care in Your Home
We offer trips and parties as often as we can to aid your social inclusion.
Our Staff Make a Difference
All the Home Support Workers hold a level 2 or 3
Our Local Home Care Services Include
- Personal care – washing & dressing, b
- Light housework – assistance with laundry and can include ironing
- Shopping – on behalf of or with the client
- Meal preparation – feeding
- Medication assistance
- Pet care – walking, feeding
- Night & Day sitting service – long or short term care
- Terminal – palliative and end of life care
- Continence care – toileting, emptying commodes & urinals, catheter care
- Shaving wet & dry, oral care, mouth care
service on call
- Relief to care
- Dressing & undressing / getting up going to bed
- Dementia Care
- Parkinson Care
- Stroke Care
- Double handed visits
- Complex needs and shared care tasks
“To My Carers, A big
“Thank you all for coming to Renee over the past few years. With your
“Thank you so
01367 248 073
If you need to get in touch to ask any questions or need a long term, short term or an emergency carer then please give us a call.
16 – 18 London Street, Faringdon,